- Assist the project team for project follow up such as administrative support, material handling, quotation preparation, site coordination, purchasing, etc.
- Liaise and coordinate with the subcontractors and ensure the work progress can be completed on time.
- Coordinate with manufacturing team to monitor the production progress.
- Assist in ad hoc tasks whenever necessary.
- Higher Diploma in Business Administration/ Building Studies/Engineering
- At least 2 years relevant experience, especially in construction industry will be advantage
- High proficiency in both written and spoken English, Chinese and Putonghua
- Excellent skills in MS Office application such as Word, Excel & Chinese Word processing
- Detail-minded, self-motivated, strong sense of responsibility and with good communication skills
- Immediately available is preferred
We offer competitive remuneration package and career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties please send full resume with current and expected salary, and availability to email@example.com.